Credentials Needed for Volusion API
- Shop URL
- API URL
- Volusion Email
- Volusion Password
Generate Generic Export API URL within Volusion
- Within the Volusion Admin dashboard account, you’ll first need to create a new administrator account. This can be accomplished by clicking the “Manage Store” button.
- Navigate to Customer > Administrators
- Click the “+Add” button and populate at least the highlighted fields in the screenshot below. Be sure to also select “Administrator” from the “Access Key” field.
- Navigate to Inventory > Import/Export
- Click the “Volusion API” tab and confirm that you have the “Generic” API enabled.
- In the top right corner, select “Get Help” and then get help with this page. A smaller help window will appear with a link to click for “Volusion API Integration Help.”
- There are several points to the next step on obtaining the API login info:
- Select “Instructions for Export” and then select “Generic Orders” from the drop down
- Select your admin email address that you created (from step 3) from the drop down
- Expand the URL with “Query String” bar to find your permanent URL, login and password
- Copy the URL