marie hopson Monica Meyer Amy Sedillo
808 1731 street HER 61 Box 33
FAYETTEVILLE, NC 28305 Ashland, PA 17921 Miami, MN 87729
If you look at some of the addresses above, you can easily see why we couldn’t verify the address with USPS address verification system and were unable to ship. If you can’t easily see, you can drill into the orders one at a time in our system and see detailed notes as to what the problem was.
The quick process for resolving these is:
- If we can’t ship it, we intercept it and leave notes as to why.
- When we intercept it, the order goes to “backordered” status and sits in a pending status until further action by you/client is taken.
- You receive a daily report notifying you of these backorders.
- You dig into the order history
- If you double-click into any of the line item notes, a popup will display and show you our notes associated with when it was intercepted, like this:
5. After you verify the correct address with the customer, you can change it to the correct shipping address.
6. After the address is changed, you resubmit it by going to (see Processing Backorders) Processing->Selective Processing->Process Selective Backorders