Setup is quick and easy.
1. Fulfillment Agreement – Our agreement with you is month-to-month
2. Payment Authorization – ACH is available for U.S. based clients. Credit card arrangement available to all
You’ll learn the most efficient way to get your inventory to us. We’ll understand your products, and packaging preferences.
Your Actions Items
1. Complete Agreements – Your Ship Central rep will email them via DocuSign
2. Send us info needed for integration – See www.shipcentral.com/api/
3. Define shipping options in your shopping cart – Your Ship Central portal must understand the exact verbiage in your cart’s shipping instructions
4. Verify Barcodes – Each product we ship requires a scannable barcode on the item; Amazon FNSKU barcodes work fine for us
5. Send us Pre Receiving product information – When shipping brand new products to our warehouse, complete and email a Pre Receiving spreadsheet to Support@shipcentral.com. The spreadsheet information can be found at: www.shipcentral.com/pre-receiving/
5. Ship products according to Ship Central Receiving Requirements – See http://www.shipcentral.com/support/receiving-requirements/
6. Create Offer Sku’s in your Ship Central portal – Our software needs to understand the Product Sku information coming with your orders so we can know what products to ship. You must log in to your Ship Central portal and create the Offer ID’s for each sku since you know your products best. See the tutorial in our Support section: www.shipcentral.com/support/createedit-offer-sku/