Helping You as an Amazon Seller
Backup to FBA
If you’ve ever had an Out of Stock at FBA, you know there are financial penalties, and it can quickly drain your profits. Our API allows you to set up your seller account, so when a product runs out at FBA, it will automatically switch to FBM and your backup stock that we have in our warehouse. We can seamlessly ship your Amazon orders until you can replenish your stock at FBA.
Storage of excess inventory
There are limitations to how much inventory you can store in Amazon’s warehouse, and there is certainly a cost. We can store your excess product for less and ship it to Amazon when needed.
Prepping for Amazon FBA
- Breaking Down Shipments: Some manufacturers won’t ship directly to Amazon, and your products may be shipped in bulk. We can break down your bulk shipments, prepare them and properly ship them to FBA for you with the proper Amazon shipping label.
- Kitting: Multiple items may need to be bundled and packaged together to meet your Amazon listing specs. Our team can package those together so they are shipped as required by Amazon.
- ASIN Bar code Labels: Each Amazon listing is required to be identified with its unique ASIN bar code. While getting those codes on your items may not be convenient for you. we’re experienced in doing that. You simply generate the bar codes 30 to a page and email it to us in a PDF file, and we’ll apply the labels. Once packaged, we send you the shipping box specifications for you to generate your Amazon shipping labels. We apply the label, and off it goes to Amazon, ready to sell.
- International Shipping: All items listed on Amazon can’t be shipped internationally due to Amazon restrictions. We ship all over the world and can handle those difficult items for you.
Shipping Products from Ship Central to Amazon FBA
To request products warehoused by Ship Central to be shipped to FBA here is a summary of the process:
- Products must be received into Ship Central portal and stored in our warehouse
- The customer enters an order in their Ship Central software portal for the products and quantities
- Ship Central packages the order(s), and emails the size and weight specifications of shipping units to customer
- Customer then generates the proper shipping labels and emails the file to Ship Central
- Ship Central ships the order(s) per standard Amazon procedure
Entering Manual Order in Ship Central Portal
- Log in to Ship Central portal using credentials provided previously
- Begin by entering order as follows:
- Click ORDERS>ENTER ORDERS
- Enter shipper information
- **Enter shipping address information as FBA
- Choose products and quantities
- Ship Central Warehouse team will email shipping specs when completed
- Customer creates Amazon shipping labels through seller account and emails them to Ship Central
- Ship Central applies labels and ships according to Amazon specs and customer directions
- Please allow an extra day for bulk orders to ship