We love to ship internationally for our clients, and we process orders daily to all parts of the world. Take advantage of the global market. With our pricing, your rates will often be less than shipping with traditional mailing methods and leave plenty of room for profits. Orders received before 1 pm EST Monday—Friday ship the same day, and all orders are shipped within 24 business hours of being received.
We will guide you through all the custom forms (we will fill them out for you), as well as weight restrictions to foreign countries. It doesn’t matter if the product weighs only a few ounces or a few hundred pounds; we are experts in helping meet your international shipping needs.
Not only will we fill out your customs form for you, but we will put tracking on every package, so you can track your packages door-to-door—checking at anytime to get a update on the packages’ progress.
Just to name a few places we have shipped to:
Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bermuda, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guadeloupe, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, and Venezuela, to name a few.
Declaration of Value and Product Description
On the customs form, we will be putting the declared price (usually under $3 unless you would like a different amount) as well as a description of what is in the package. This is mandatory for customs forms. We have had high success rates on international shipping and customs. Very few packages get returned to our facility, and very few people refuse to pay the import tax on our shipped products.
How international shipping costs are calculated:
Most costs are based off a combination of the following:
- Weight and dimensions of package
- Method of shipment (ground or next-day air)
- The location you are shipping to (also called the destination country)
All packages will be shipped from West Jordan, Utah USA. That is known as the location or starting point. Costs can be considerably higher for international destinations. We do try and pass our or discounted rates to our clients so it is less painful for them to ship internationally.
Make sure you’re clearly listing specifies of who is responsible for paying the additional fees to send the package internationally.
Contact and tracking information:
There are lots of carriers that help get packages to where they need to go internationally. If you have trouble with packages being sent to international countries, please use the following phone numbers to help solve the issue:
- BoxBerry Tracking: 7 (495) 789-9790; boxberry.ru
- CJ Korea Express: 070-4880-0942 / 070-4880 0943 (English) / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org /doortodoor.co.kr/main/index.jsp
- DHL Tracking: 1-800-225-5345; dhl.com/en/express/tracking.html
- GSMNTON/우체국 서비스: 1855 1255 / 아이허브 전용게시판 gsmnton.com/gsm/handler/BordUser-List?ac=20
- Sagawa Tracking: 072-456-5791; sagawa-sgx.com/sgx/trackeng.asp
- UPS Tracking: 1-800-742-5877; ups.com/etracking/tracking.cgi
- Yamato Transport Co., LTD Tracking: 03-3912-9698; track.kuronekoyamato.co.jp/english/tracking
- SingPost / Singapore Post: 65-6841-2000; singpost.com
- UCS China: 24-3151-5566; E-Mail: email@example.com; ucsus.com
NOTE: these are just a few numbers to use. There could be more out there.